Canadians that are looking for a new mortgage usually consider a low mortgage rate to be the most important factor. However, in many cases, a low mortgage rate can end up costing more due to other fees and poor mortgage terms. The professionals at Cambridge Mortgage Experts take into consideration all of the these factors in order to get you the deal that will save you the most money.
Your ability to get the best interest rates is highly impacted by your circumstances. We’ve created a list of some of the top factors that impact your interest rates:
- Is the person self employed
- What kind of credit score does this person currently have?
- What is the amount of the down payment made towards the property?
- Where in the country is the property located in?
- How many other properties does this person own?
- Is this person living in the property? Or just renting it out?
The mortgages that we offer all feature semi annual compounding, which is the norm for Canadian mortgages. In effect, your mortgage interest is compounded two times a year.
We can accommodate all types of payment schedules, including weekly, bi-weekly, etc.
If you need a mortgage or financial advice, please don’t hesitate to call or email us today.